Tuesday, July 1, 2014

In the beginning...

Hey ya'll! My name is Alysia. I'm a wife, mama and nurse in Alabama. I've been married to my husband Blake for almost three years. We have a two year old daughter, Sophie, who I imagine I will blog about more than most people care to read. Like any parent, I think she's perfect! Along with spending time with Blake and Sophie I like to read and run. I also have a minor obsession with makeup/beauty products. Blake considers it more of a major obsession but what man wouldn't? I hope to use this blog to talk about the things that are most important to me. It may take a while for me to figure everything out but I hope one day this blog will be exactly what I envisioned it to be. I'm leaving you with a photo of my family and I from this past Christmas. Thanks for stopping by! Hope you enjoy this little slice of Southern!!




No comments:

Post a Comment